FireClan
Hello
Welcome to FireClan-Adopts-please login or register.
Thank you

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FireClan
Hello
Welcome to FireClan-Adopts-please login or register.
Thank you
FireClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi i'm Moondust!

5 posters

Go down

Hi i'm Moondust! Empty Hi i'm Moondust!

Post  Moonstar Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm writing a serires of books like warriors but called Clans.
The main character is Mosskit. She is a Russain blue cat with blue eyes (Kinder like Bluestar) she will become Mosscat (I put cat at the end of a apprentice's name) then Mosswhisker, then she becomes Moondust.
(Main story line, for all books) Mosswhisker is a warrior and when there is a battle between Treeclan and Creakclan at the end of the battle a 3 moon old kit falls into the creak. And Mosswhisker remebers the experirants of almost drowning when she was 3 moons and how Brackenleaf saves her from the waterfall further down. Mosswhisker jumps into the creak an grabs the kit by the scruff and puts her onto the shore. When she puts the kit onto the shore the hole of Creakclan i trying to come and save both her and the kit. But they get there to late Mosswhisker put the kit on the shore and was swept further down the Creak. Brackenleaf tries to save her but she is swept over the waterfall and plunges into the cold water of a lake. All the other cats think she died, but Brackenleaf and Mintpaw know she didn't and alaways wait for her. Brackenleaf tries to start a Journy to find Mosswhisker but Mintpaw stops him. Brackenleaf tells her that it was his job to protect her when she was a kit and if he doesn't go to save her that he would have failed his duties.
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Hi i'm Moondust! Left_bar_bleue200/200Hi i'm Moondust! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm Moondust! Empty Re: Hi i'm Moondust!

Post  Moonstar Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:24 pm

Then Mintpaw goes with him and they eventualy fall in live.... (Mintpaw is Medicine cat) ((Medicine cats can have a max of 3 litters and must chose a succseser-apprentice- from the first litter))

Moondust falls into the lake and swimms back up she is repetily pushed under and about to drown when a hooman (twoleg) 12 year old jumps into the lake and saves her.
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Hi i'm Moondust! Left_bar_bleue200/200Hi i'm Moondust! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm Moondust! Empty OMG!!!!!

Post  Birdflight Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:19 am

Sounds like an awesome book, I can’t wait to read it!!!!
alien cat affraid albino pig
Birdflight
Birdflight
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Hi i'm Moondust! Left_bar_bleue250/250Hi i'm Moondust! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Back to top Go down

Hi i'm Moondust! Empty story

Post  mummycat Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:31 am

your book sounds interesting
mummycat
mummycat
next deputy

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Hi i'm Moondust! Left_bar_bleue150/200Hi i'm Moondust! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  puss in boots Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:39 am

Yes it does sound interesting, I will read it!
puss in boots
puss in boots
warrior

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:27 am

Ok since you re all so interested I will tell you a bit more!
When the hooman saves her she takes Mosswhisker home and renames her as Moondust. The hooman eventually shows Moondust the half kitty-pet Midnight (tom black cat with blue eyes) she lives with Midnight in the barn.
When Moondust goes out to the bush one day she meets a mean kitty-pet called (I need a good name, any help would be gratefully welcome for the story!)
(chapter by Midnight's point of view) Midnight walks into the bush and finds Moondusts and the cat fighting. Moondust has two kits from the cat.
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  puss in boots Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:46 am

Moondust wrote:Ok since you re all so interested I will tell you a bit more!
When the hooman saves her she takes Mosswhisker home and renames her as Moondust. The hooman eventually shows Moondust the half kitty-pet Midnight (tom black cat with blue eyes) she lives with Midnight in the barn.
When Moondust goes out to the bush one day she meets a mean kitty-pet called (I need a good name, any help would be gratefully welcome for the story!)
(chapter by Midnight's point of view) Midnight walks into the bush and finds Moondusts and the cat fighting. Moondust has two kits from the cat.

So moondust has a forced un-wanted mating?
Different
How about Halfwisker or Bionicle? as the stray mean kitty-pet? cat cat
puss in boots
puss in boots
warrior

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 am

The kits names are Stormkit and Ivykit, storm kit is a dark blue kit and Ivykit is a blue and grey tabby cat. Midnight pretends to be the dad, but the cat steals Ivykit, Eventully Midnight fights him and becomes top cat in the area.
Moondust has four kits with midnight called Loyallit, ravenkit, silverkit, and Snowkit.
Midnight and Moondust train them, and then they are given there warrior names as: Loyalheart, Ravensnow, Silverstream, and Snowdust.
Then the hooman and the family all move to Roleystone. And Moondust recognises the area as her home.
Moondust eventually goes down to the creak and meets Brackenleaf and Mintpaw up the stream. All three go down to the creak and Moondust is hardly recognised. Swiftpelt her first mate sees her and calls "Mosswhisker?" then everyone knows who she is.
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:42 am

I like both names! Thanks Puss in boots I will do tally and use the with the most Tallies and inform you rich it shall be!
Thanks again Puss in boots! I love you Exclamation Wink Very Happy Razz Hi i'm Moondust! 2486224328
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 am

First everyone is a little edgy and some of the cats hiss at her but eventually they all greet her back at the clan.
Then she meets Leaftree; Swiftpelt's new mate, at first she is angry but then she understands for she took the new mate Midnight.
Brackenleaf and Mintpaw are welcomed back gladly. Brackenleaf returns to his duties as a nursery guard but always guards Moondust and Mintpaw.
Midnight tries to join the clan but most cats don't greet him warmly. Midnight must prove himself at the the comps each moon.
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:57 am

Loyalheart, Ravensnow, Silverstream and Snowdust are all welcomed and also prove them selves in the comps.
Then after man Moons Ashheart is killed by Stonestar leader of Rockclan. When they return the whole clan sits in vigil for him. Moondust becomes deputy, And several cats protest to her being deputy. Two cats appear at a gathering and they so happen to be Stormfur and Ivypelt. Many clans try to recruit them but when the claim there parents are Moondust and Midnight (They still don't know there father isn't Midnight)

Creakclan takes them in. And they become amazing warriors.
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 am

Still more to wright but taking a brake.
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Birdflight Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 am

Can Minnowflash be in your book?
Birdflight
Birdflight
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Hi i'm Moondust! Left_bar_bleue250/250Hi i'm Moondust! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Back to top Go down

Post  Birdflight Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:06 am

And Torrentkit?
And can I be the first to read the books?
Birdflight
Birdflight
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Birdflight Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:06 am

What are you going to call them?
Birdflight
Birdflight
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Birdflight Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:48 am

Are you going to call them warriors?
Birdflight
Birdflight
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 am

Well for cats out of apprenticeship they will be called warriors.

Yes I will add Minnoflash in the book, I also have other cats that will be added into the books they are:
Shnowfall, Jaywing, Dropstar, Starheart, Fullmooon, Shadepelt, Silverheart, Shardrop, Shimmerpaw, and Waterstar, one more Lillypad.

They will be scattered through the different clans.

More cat names are welcome, please suggest warrior names and I will chage them according to the positions. And if you like you can tell me what clan they will be in.
Clans:
Rockclan the wise ones
Treeclan the traderous ones
Tunnelclan the devious ones
and Creakclan the Loyal ones.
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Birdflight Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 am

This is for your story right?
Birdflight
Birdflight
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:00 am

Yes it is I'm still writing it.
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonstar Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:01 am

i'm going to call the books: Clans
Moonstar
Moonstar
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  mikaylahj Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:00 am

Just an idea but why don't I make a topic just for peoples' stories?

then you can post your whole story there for people to read if you want or you can just put a 'teaser' up.

Your book sounds very interesting and I look forward to reading it!!!! I can't wait.
mikaylahj
mikaylahj
leader
leader

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:
Hi i'm Moondust! Left_bar_bleue999/100Hi i'm Moondust! Empty_bar_bleue  (999/100)

https://fireclan-adopts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Birdflight Fri May 17, 2013 11:36 am

Yeah when you've finished you should bring it in to school
Birdflight
Birdflight
darkforest cat

Character sheet
Warrior Cat:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum